2019-AWS-SAA-C01练习题 151-200AWS Certified Solutions Architect–Associate C01 Test 2019 ««« click here 1000+ Questions
Q151. A company has a Node.js application running on Amazon EC2 that currently retrieves data for customers from a DynamoDB table. The company is seeing many repeat queries for the same items, and the number of queries is continuing to increase as the application gains popularity.
What solution will reduce the number of read capacity units (RCUs) required while minimizing the amount of refactoring that must be done to the application?
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to provide a caching layer
- Use a Lambda function to make concurrent requests for caching
- Use Amazon DynamoDB Accelerator (DAX) to provide a caching layer
- Obtain Reserved Capacity for Amazon DynamoDB to manage the increased number of queries
Q152. A company has an application that accesses a MySQL database installed on a single EC2 instance. The instance recently experienced a fault and brought down the entire application for several hours. The company wants to address the issue but is concerned about spending too much time modifying application code or managing the legacy application.
What should the Solutions Architect recommend to remove this single point of failure with the FEWEST changes to the application code and the LEAST amount of administrative effort?
- Implement a caching layer by using Amazon ElastiCache to store query results of frequently accessed information.
- Deploy a second EC2 instance with MySQL installed, and configure replication between this instance and the existing MySQL instance.
- Migrate the database to an RDS MySQL Multi-AZ DB instance, and point the application servers to the new RDS instance.
- Create a DynamoDB table to use as a cache layer, and update the application to query data from Amazon DynamoDB before querying MySQL.
Q153. A team is launching a marketing campaign and the peak database read activity in Amazon Aurora for MySQL is expected to increase. A Solutions Architect decides to add two Read Replicas to the cluster.
How should the Solutions Architect ensure that the connections for read activities are load balanced?
- Reader endpoint for Amazon Aurora
- Cluster endpoint for Amazon Aurora
- Primary DB instance endpoint for Amazon Aurora
- Replica DB instances endpoint for Aurora
Q154. A company plans to migrate a website to AWS to use a serverless architecture. The website contains both static and dynamic content and is accessed by users across the world. The website should maintain sessions for returning users to improve the user experience.
Which service should a Solutions Architect use for a cost-efficient solution with the LOWEST latency?
- Amazon S3, AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon CloudFront, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and Amazon RDS
- Amazon CloudFront, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon EC2, and Amazon RDS
- Amazon S3, Amazon CloudFront, AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon DynamoDB.
Q155. A Solutions Architect is helping a customer migrate an application to AWS. The application is composed of a fleet of Linux servers that currently use a shared file system to read and write data. One of the goals of moving this application to AWS is to increase the reliability of the storage tier.
What solution would increase reliability while minimizing the operational overhead of managing this infrastructure?
- Create an EBS volume and mount it to all the servers.
- Create an EFS file system and mount it to all the servers.
- Create an S3 bucket that can be accessed through an S3 VPC Endpoint.
- Create two EC2 instances in separate Availability Zones that act as file servers.
Q156. A Solution Architect is designing a two-tier application for maximum security, with a web tier running on EC2 instances and the data stored in an RDS DB instance. The web tier should accept user access only through HTTPS connections (port 443) from the Internet, and the data must be encrypted in transit to and from the database.
What combination of steps will MOST securely meet the stated requirements? (Choose two.)
- Create a security group for the web tier instances that allows inbound traffic only over port 443.
- Enforce Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) on the RDS database.
- Create a network ACL that allows inbound traffic only over port 443.
- Configure the web servers to communicate with RDS by using SSL, and issue certificates to the web tier EC2 instances.
- Create a customer master key in AWS KMS and apply it to encrypt the RDS instance.
Q157. A credit card processing application, hosted on an on-premises server, needs to communicate directly with a database hosted on an Amazon EC2 instance running in a private subnet of a VPC. Compliance requirements state that end-to-end communication should be encrypted.
Which solution will ensure that this requirement is met?
- Use HTTPS for traffic over VPC peering between the VPC and the on-premises datacenter.
- Use HTTPS for traffic over the Internet between the on-premises server and the Amazon EC2 instance.
- Use HTTPS for traffic over a VPN connection between the VPC and the on-premises datacenter.
- Use HTTPS for traffic over gateway VPC endpoints that have been configured for the Amazon EC2 instance.
Q158. A company has asked a Solutions Architect to ensure that data is protected during data transfer to and from Amazon S3.
Use of which service will protect the data in transit?
- AWS KMS
Q159. A Solutions Architect is trying to bring a data warehouse workload to an Amazon EC2 instance. The data will reside in Amazon EBS volumes and full table scans will be executed frequently.
What type of Amazon EBS volume would be most suitable in this scenario?
- Throughput Optimized HDD (st1)
- Provisioned IOPS SSD (io1)
- General Purpose SSD (gp2)
- Cold HDD (sc1)
Q160. A Solutions Architect has a three-tier web application that serves customers worldwide. Analysis reveals that product images take more time to load than expected.
Which action will improve the image load time?
- Store product images on Amazon EBS-optimized storage volumes
- Store product images in an Amazon S3 bucket
- Use an Amazon CloudFront distribution for product images
- Use an Auto Scaling group to add instances for product images
Q161. A gaming application is heavily dependent on caching and uses Amazon ElastiCache for Redis. The application performance was recently degraded due to failure of the cache node.
What should a Solutions Architect recommend to minimize performance degradation in the future?
- Migrate from ElastiCache to Amazon RDS
- Configure automatic backup to save cache data
- Configure ElastiCache Multi-AZ with automatic failover
- Use Auto Scaling to provision cache nodes based on CPU usage
Q162. A client has set up an Auto Scaling group associated with a load balancer. The client has noticed that instances launched by the Auto Scaling group are reported unhealthy as the result of an Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) health check, but these unhealthy instances are not being terminated.
What can a Solutions Architect do to ensure that the instances marked unhealthy will be terminated and replaced?
- Increase the value for the health check interval set on the ELB load balancer.
- Change the thresholds set on the Auto Scaling group health check.
- Change the health check type to ELB for the Auto Scaling group.
- Change the health check set on the ELB load balancer to use TCP rather than HTTP checks.
Q163. A Solutions Architect must review an application deployed on EC2 instances that currently stores multiple 5-GB files on attached instance store volumes. The company recently experienced a significant data loss after stopping and starting their instances and wants to prevent the data loss from happening again. The solution should minimize performance impact and the number of code changes required.
What should the Solutions Architect recommend?
- Store the application data in Amazon S3
- Store the application data in an EBS volume
- Store the application data in Amazon ElastiCache
- Store the application data in Amazon DynamoDB
Q164. An organization is deploying Amazon ElastiCache for Redis and requires password protection to improve their data security posture.
Which solution should a Solutions Architect recommend?
- Redis Auth
- AWS Single Sign-On
- IAM database authentication
- VPC security group for Redis
Q165. A Solutions Architect is designing a solution to send Amazon CloudWatch Alarm notifications to a group of users on a smartphone mobile application.
What are the key steps to this solution? (Choose two.)
- Configure the CloudWatch Alarm to send the notification to an Amazon SNS topic whenever there is an alarm.
- Configure the CloudWatch Alarm to send the notification to a mobile phone number whenever there is an alarm.
- Configure the CloudWatch Alarm to send the notification to the email addresses whenever there is an alarm.
- Create the platform endpoints for mobile devices and subscribe the SNS topic with platform endpoints.
- Subscribe the SNS topic with an Amazon SQL queue, and poll the messages continuously from the queue. Use each mobile platform’s libraries to send the message to the mobile application.
Q166. A company uses Amazon S3 for storing a variety of files. A Solutions Architect needs to design a feature that will allow users to instantly restore any deleted files within 30 days of deletion.
Which is the MOST cost-efficient solution?
- Create lifecycle policies that move the objects to Amazon Glacier and delete them after 30 days.
- Enable cross-region replication. Empty the replica bucket every 30 days using an AWS Lambda function.
- Enable versioning and create a lifecycle policy to remove expired versions after 30 days.
- Enable versioning and MFA Delete. Using a Lambda function, remove MFA delete from objects more than 30 days old.
Q167. An application running on Amazon EC2 has been experiencing performance issues when accessing an Amazon RDS for Oracle database. The database has been provisioned correctly for average workloads, but there are several usage spikes each day that have saturated the database, causing the application to time out. The application is write-heavy, updating information more often than reading information. A Solutions Architect has been asked to review the application design.
What should the Solutions Architect recommend to improve performance?
- Put an Amazon ElastiCache cluster in front of the database and use lazy loading to limit database access during peak periods.
- Put an Amazon Elasticsearch domain in front of the database and use a Write-Through cache to reduce database access during peak periods.
- Configure an Amazon RDS Auto Scaling group to automatically scale the RDS instance during load spikes.
- Change the Amazon RDS instance storage type from General Purpose SSD to provisioned IOPS SSD.
Q168. During performance testing of an application, the Amazon RDS database caused a performance bottleneck.
What steps can be taken to improve the database performance? (Choose two.)
- Change the RDS database instance to multiple Availability Zones.
- Scale up to a larger RDS instance type.
- Redirect read queries to RDS read replicas.
- Scale out using an Auto Scaling group for RDS.
- Use RDS in a separate AWS Region.
Q169. A Solutions Architect must design an Amazon DynamoDB table to store data about customer activities. The data is used to analyze recent customer behavior, so data that is less than a week old is heavily accessed and older data is accessed infrequently. Data that is more than one month old never needs to be referenced by the application, but needs to be archived for year-end analytics.
What is the MOST cost-efficient way to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)
- Use DynamoDB time-to-live settings to expire items after a certain time period.
- Provision a higher write capacity unit to minimize the number of partitions.
- Create separate tables for each week’s data with higher throughput for the current week.
- Pre-process data to consolidate multiple records to minimize write operations.
- Export the old table data from DynamoDB to Amazon S3 using AWS Data Pipeline, and delete the old table.
Q170. A Solutions Architect is concerned that the current security group rules for a database tier are too permissive and may permit requests that should be restricted. Below are the current security group permissions for the database tier:
Port Range: 1433 (MS SQL)
Currently, the only identified resource that needs to connect to the databases is the application tier consisting of an Auto Scaling group of EC2 instances. What changes can be made to this security group that would offer the users LEAST privilege?
- Change the source to -1 to remove source IP addresses previously unseen.
- Change the source to the VPC CIDR block.
- Change the source to the application instances IDs.
- Change the source to the security group ID attached to the application instances.
Q171. A large media site has multiple applications in Amazon ECS. A Solutions Architect needs to use content metadata and route traffic to specific services. What is the MOST efficient method to perform this task?
- Use an AWS Classic Load Balancer with a host-based routing option to route traffic to the correct service.
- Use the AWS CLI to update Amazon Route 53 hosted zone to route traffic as services get updated.
- Use an AWS Application Load Balancer with host-based routing option to route traffic to the correct service.
- Use Amazon CloudFront to manage and route traffic to the correct service.
Q172. A Solutions Architect must build a secure document storage platform that allows clients to access data stored on Amazon S3. Documents must be readily available for the first 15 days. After that, documents need not be readily available, and storage costs should be reduced as much as possible.
Which of the following approaches will satisfy these requirements?
- Create a lifecycle rule to transition the documents from the STANDARD storage class to the STANDARD_IA storage class after 15 days, and then to the GLACIER storage class after an additional 15 days.
- Create a lifecycle rule to transition the documents from the STANDARD storage class to the GLACIER storage class after 30 days.
- Create a lifecycle rule to transition documents from the STANDARD storage class to the STANDARD_IA storage class after 30 days and then to the GLACIER storage class after an additional 30 days.
- Create a lifecycle rule to transition the documents from the STANDARD storage class to the GLACIER storage class after 15 days.
Q173. A Solutions Architect needs to configure scaling policies based on Amazon CloudWatch metrics for an Auto Scaling group. The application running on the instances is memory intensive.
How can the Architect meet this requirement?
- Enable detailed monitoring on the Amazon EC2 instances.
- Publish custom metrics to CloudWatch from the application.
- Configuration lifecycle policies for the Amazon EC2 instances.
- Set up high-resolution alarms for the Auto Scaling group
Q174. A customer has a service based out of Oregon, U.S. and Paris, France. The application is storing data in an S3 bucket located in Oregon, and that data is updated frequently. The Paris office is experiencing slow response times when retrieving objects.
What should a Solutions Architect do to resolve the slow response times for the Paris office?
- Set up an S3 bucket based in Paris, and enable cross-region replication from the Oregon bucket to the Paris bucket.
- Create an Application Load Balancer that load balances data retrieval between the Oregon S3 bucket and a new Paris S3 bucket.
- Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution with the bucket located in Oregon as the origin and set the Maximum Time to Live (TTL) for cache behavior to 0.
- Set up an S3 bucket based in Paris, and enable a lifecycle management rule to transition data from the Oregon bucket to the Paris bucket.
Q175. A company uses AWS Elastic Beanstalk to deploy a web application running on c4.large instances. Users are reporting high latency and failed requests. Further investigation reveals that the EC2 instances are running at or near 100% CPU utilization.
What should a Solutions Architect do to address the performance issues?
- Use time-based scaling to scale the number of instances based on periods of high load.
- Modify the scaling triggers in Elastic Beanstalk to use the CPUUtilization metric.
- Swap the c4.large instances with the m4.large instance type.
- Create an additional Auto Scaling group, and configure Amazon EBS to use both Auto Scaling groups to increase the scaling capacity.
Q176. A Solutions Architect is working on a PCI-compliant architecture that needs to call an external service provider’s API. The external provider requires IP whitelisting to verify the calling party.
How should the Solutions Architect provide the external party with the IP addresses for whitelisting?
- Use an API Gateway in proxy mode, and provide the API Gateway’s IP address to the external service provider.
- Associate a public elastic network interface to a published stage/endpoint in API Gateway, exposing the AWS Lambda function, and provide the IP address for the public network interface to the external party to whitelist.
- Deploy the Lambda function in private subnets and route outbound traffic through a NAT gateway.
Provide the NAT gateway’s Elastic IP address to the external service provider.
- Provide the external party the allocated AWS IP address range for Lambda functions, and send change notifications by using a subscription to the AmazonIpSpaceChanged SNS topic.
Q177. A Solutions Architect is designing a shared file system for a company. Multiple users will be accessing it at any given time. Different teams will have their own directories, and the company wants to secure files so that users can access only files owned by their team.
How should the Solutions Architect design this?
- Use Amazon EFS and control permissions by using file-level permissions.
- Use Amazon S3 and control permissions by using ACLs.
- Use Amazon EFS and control permissions by using security groups.
- Use AWS Storage Gateway and control permissions by using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Q178. A company requires operating system permission on a relational database server.
What should a Solutions Architect suggest as a configuration for a highly available database architecture?
- Multiple EC2 instances in a database replication configuration that uses two Availability Zones.
- A standalone Amazon EC2 instance with a selected database installed.
- Amazon RDS in a Multi-AZ configuration with Provisioned IOPS.
- Multiple EC2 instances in a replication configuration that uses two placement groups.
Q179. An application has a web tier that runs on EC2 instances in a public subnet. The application tier instances run in private subnets across two Availability Zones. All traffic is IPv4 only, and each subnet has its own custom route table.
A new feature requires that application tier instances can call an external service over the Internet; however, they must still not be accessible to Internet traffic.
What should be done to allow the application servers to connect to the Internet, maintain high availability, and minimize administrative overhead?
- Add an Amazon egress-only internet gateway to each private subnet. Alter each private subnet’s route table to include a route from 0.0.0.0/0 to the egress-only internal gateway in the same Availability Zone.
- Add an Amazon NAT Gateway to each public subnet. Alter each private subnet’s route table to include a route from 0.0.0.0/0 to the NAT Gateway in the same Availability Zone.
- Add an Amazon NAT instance to one of the public subnets Alter each private subnet’s route table to include a route from 0.0.0.0/0 to the Internet gateway in the VPC.
- Add an Amazon NAT Gateway to each private subnet. Alter each private subnet’s route table to include a route from 0.0.0.0/0 to the NAT Gateway in the other Availability Zone.
Q180. An application uses an Amazon SQS queue as a transport mechanism to deliver data to a group of EC2 instances for processing. The application owner wants to add a mechanism to archive the incoming data without modifying application code on the EC2 instances.
How can this application be re-architected to archive the data without modifying the processing instances?
- Trigger a Lambda function by using Amazon CloudWatch Events to retrieve messages from the SQS queue and archive to Amazon S3.
- Use an Amazon SNS topic to fan out the data to the SQS queue in addition to a Lambda function that records the data to an S3 bucket.
- Set up an Amazon Kinesis Data Stream so that multiple instances can receive data. Add a separate EC2 instance that is configured to archive all data it receives.
- Write the data to an S3 bucket, and use an SQS queue for S3 event notifications to tell the instances where to retrieve the data.
Q181. A Solutions Architect must select the most cost-efficient architecture for a service that responds to web requests. These web requests are small and query a DynamoDB table. The request rate ranges from zero to several hundred each second, without any predictable patterns.
What is the MOST cost-efficient architecture for this service?
- Network Load Balancer/Amazon EC2
- Application Load Balancer/Amazon ECS
- API Gateway/AWS Lambda
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk/AWS Lambda
Q182. A company has a web application running in a Docker container that connects to a MySQL server in an on-premises data center. The deployment and maintenance of this application are becoming time-consuming and slowing down new feature releases. The company wants to migrate the application to AWS and use services that helps facilitate infrastructure management and deployment.
Which architectures should the company consider on AWS? (Choose two.)
- Amazon ECS for the web application, and an Amazon RDS for MySQL for the database.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk Docker Multi-container either for the web application or database.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk Docker Single Container for the web application, and an Amazon RDS for MySQL for the database.
- AWS CloudFormation with Lambda Custom Resources without VPC for the web application, and an Amazon RDS for MySQL database.
- AWS CloudFormation with Lambda Custom Resources running in a VPC for the web application, and an Amazon RDS for MySQL database.
Q183. A Solutions Architect has designed a VPC that meets all necessary security requirements for their organization. Any applications deployed in the organization must use this VPC design.
How can project teams deploy, manage, and delete VPCs that meet this design with the LEAST administrative effort?
- Deploy an AWS CloudFormation template that defines components of the VPC.
- Run a script that uses the AWS Command Line Interface to deploy the VPC.
- Clone the existing authorized VPC for each new project.
- Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to deploy both the VPC and the application.
Q184. What conditions could cause a Multi-AZ Amazon RDS failover to occur? (Choose two.)
- The RDS instance is stopped manually
- A replica of the RDS instance is created in a different region
- An Availability Zone becomes unavailable
- Another master user is created
- A failure of the primary database instance
Q185. A Solutions Architect is designing a new application that will be hosted on EC2 instances. This application has the following traffic requirements:
– Accept HTTP(80)/HTTPS(443) traffic from the Internet.
– Accept FTP(21) traffic from the finance team servers at 10.10.2.0/24.
Which of the following AWS CloudFormation snippets correctly declares inbound security group rules that meet the requirements and prevent unauthorized access to additional services on the instance?
Q186. A Solutions Architect is designing an application that will encrypt all data in an Amazon Redshift cluster.
Which action will encrypt the data at rest?
- Place the Redshift cluster in a private subnet.
- Use the AWS KMS Default Customer master key.
- Encrypt the Amazon EBS volumes.
- Encrypt the data using SSL/TLS.
Q187. A website experiences unpredictable traffic. During peak traffic times, the database is unable to keep up with the write request.
Which AWS service will help decouple the web application from the database?
- Amazon SQS
- Amazon EFS
- Amazon S3
- AWS Lambda
Q188. A legacy application needs to interact with local storage using iSCSI. A team needs to design a reliable storage solution to provision all new storage on AWS.
Which storage solution meets the legacy application requirements?
- AWS Snowball storage for the legacy application until the application can be re-architected.
- AWS Storage Gateway in cached mode for the legacy application storage to write data to Amazon S3.
- AWS Storage Gateway in stored mode for the legacy application storage to write data to Amazon S3.
- An Amazon S3 volume mounted on the legacy application server locally using the File Gateway service.
Q189. A Solutions Architect is designing an architecture for a mobile gaming application. The application is expected to be very popular. The Architect needs to prevent the Amazon RDS MySQL database from becoming a bottleneck due to frequently accessed queries.
Which service or feature should the Architect add to prevent a bottleneck?
- Multi-AZ feature on the RDS MySQL Database
- ELB Classic Load Balancer in front of the web application tier
- Amazon SQS in front of RDS MySQL Database
- Amazon ElastiCache in front of the RDS MySQL Database
Q190. A company is launching an application that it expects to be very popular. The company needs a database that can scale with the rest of the application. The schema will change frequently. The application cannot afford any downtime for database changes. Which AWS service allows the company to achieve these objectives?
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon RDS MySQL
- Amazon Aurora
Q191. A Solution Architect is designing a disaster recovery solution for a 5 TB Amazon Redshift cluster. The recovery site must be at least 500 miles (805 kilometers) from the live site.
How should the Architect meet these requirements?
- Use AWS CloudFormation to deploy the cluster in a second region.
- Take a snapshot of the cluster and copy it to another Availability Zone.
- Modify the Redshift cluster to span two regions.
- Enable cross-region snapshots to a different region.
Q192. A customer has written an application that uses Amazon S3 exclusively as a data store. The application works well until the customer increases the rate at which the application is updating information. The customer now reports that outdated data occasionally appears when the application accesses objects in Amazon S3.
What could be the problem, given that the application logic is otherwise correct?
- The application is reading parts of objects from Amazon S3 using a range header.
- The application is reading objects from Amazon S3 using parallel object requests.
- The application is updating records by writing new objects with unique keys.
- The application is updating records by overwriting existing objects with the same keys.
Q193. A Solutions Architect is designing a new social media application. The application must provide a secure method for uploading profile photos. Each user should be able to upload a profile photo into a shared storage location for one week after their profile is created.
Which approach will meet all of these requirements?
- Use Amazon Kinesis with AWS CloudTrail for auditing the specific times when profile photos are uploaded.
- Use Amazon EBS volumes with IAM policies restricting user access to specific time periods.
- Use Amazon S3 with the default private access policy and generate pre-signed URLs each time a new site profile is created.
- Use Amazon CloudFront with AWS CloudTrail for auditing the specific times when profile photos are uploaded.
Q194. An application requires block storage for file updates. The data is 500 GB and must continuously sustain 100 MiB/s of aggregate read/write operations.
Which storage option is appropriate for this application?
- Amazon S3
- Amazon EFS
- Amazon EBS
- Amazon Glacier
Q195. A user is testing a new service that receives location updates from 3,600 rental cars every hour.
Which service will collect data and automatically scale to accommodate production workload?
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Kinesis Firehose
- Amazon EBS
- Amazon API Gateway
Q196. A Solutions Architect is designing a web application. The web and application tiers need to access the Internet, but they cannot be accessed from the Internet.
Which of the following steps is required?
- Attach an Elastic IP address to each Amazon EC2 instance and add a route from the private subnet to the public subnet.
- Launch a NAT gateway in the public subnet and add a route to it from the private subnet.
- Launch Amazon EC2 instances in the public subnet and change the security group to allow outbound traffic on port 80.
- Launch a NAT gateway in the private subnet and deploy a NAT instance in the private subnet.
Q197. An application stack includes an Elastic Load Balancer in a public subnet, a fleet of Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group, and an Amazon RDS MySQL cluster. Users connect to the application from the Internet. The application servers and database must be secure.
How should a Solutions Architect perform this task?
- Create a private subnet for the Amazon EC2 instances and a public subnet for the Amazon RDS cluster.
- Create a private subnet for the Amazon EC2 instances and a private subnet for the Amazon RDS cluster.
- Create a public subnet for the Amazon EC2 instances and a private subnet for the Amazon RDS cluster.
- Create a public subnet for the Amazon EC2 instances and a public subnet for the Amazon RDS cluster.
Q198. An Administrator is hosting an application on a single Amazon EC2 instance, which users can access by the public hostname. The administrator is adding a second instance, but does not want users to have to decide between many public hostnames.
Which AWS service will decouple the users from specific Amazon EC2 instances?
- Amazon SQS
- Auto Scaling group
- Amazon EC2 security group
- Amazon ELB
Q199. A Solutions Architect is designing a microservices-based application using Amazon ECS. The application includes a WebSocket component, and the traffic needs to be distributed between microservices based on the URL.
Which service should the Architect choose to distribute the workload?
- ELB Classic Load Balancer
- Amazon Route 53 DNS
- ELB Application Load Balancer
- Amazon CloudFront
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/aws-technical-content/latest/microservices-on-aws/ microservices- on-aws.pdf?icmpid=link_from_whitepapers_page (13)
Q200. A Solutions Architect is designing the storage layer for a production relational database. The database will run on Amazon EC2. The database is accessed by an application that performs intensive reads and writes, so the database requires the LOWEST random I/O latency. Which data storage method fulfills the above requirements?
- Store data in a filesystem backed by Amazon Elastic File System (EFS).
- Store data in Amazon S3 and use a third-party solution to expose Amazon S3 as a filesystem to the database server.
- Store data in Amazon Dynamo DB and emulate relational database semantics.
- Stripe data across multiple Amazon EBS volumes using RAID 0.